WhatsNew Service Pack 116 for Artica 4.30.000000
- Updated Font Awesome to 5.15.1 version.
- New feature passive network scanner using PRADS ( see more information here )
- A new daemon that is able to renew automatically Active Directory kerberos ticket.( see more information here )
- Possibility to connect Artica to a PPTP MSCHAP VPN service.
- Allow to display unrecognized UserAgent.
- kill proxy log file and rotate if system complain high CPU usage on Proxy log monitor
- DNSSEC support for DNS Cache service.
- Possibility to add record natively in DNS cache service.
- Possibility to display License verification tasks events.
- New feature that allow restarting quickly the proxy service on some detected troubles.
- More logs for PostgreySQL database operations.
- Local interfaces are now trusted for PostGreySQL - fix error no pg_hba.conf entry for host "x.x.x.x", user "root", database "root"
- Performances statistics about Proxy CPUs usages, requests number and number of generated connections.
- Possibility to remove Hard-coded categories.
- Error no update schedule defined is always displayed even updates are disabled.
- Uncaught Error: Class 'clladp' not found in class.privileges.inc
- Issue on local-pac-server option was added in wrong DHCP server scope
- DHCP last Computers search field did not working.
- Sometimes legal logs are moved to /home/logrotate/failed but never cleaned/parsed.
- Unable to restart Webfiltering service with the web console status service.
- Artica is unable to locate the DNS Statistics Daemon
- Sometimes Artica cannot query the local LDAP server with the unix socket. ( see more information here )
- Unable to install DNS Statistics Engine because the dsc binary connot be located.
- ACLs did not matches Active Directoryu groups with spaces in name.
- Unable to Enable/Disable objects in an acl.
- Warning K5Start engine is stopped error each 3 minutes when using Kerberos method with proxy