Whatsnew Service Pack 114 for Artica 4.30.000000
- Bungled configuration when passing from NTLM acls to an HaProxy kerberos method.
- Browse Active Directory suffix did not encode the password.
- Sometimes, corrupted events send a wrong uuid as entity ID in Artica Statistics. Corrupted events/uuid are now rejected.
- Ensure the hostname is correctly defined as an FQDN when installing the SMTP MTA feature ( see more information here )
- New function designed to compile only routing rules instead of compile the whole network configuration.
- Function that ensure that the Max File descriptors kernel parameter is correctly defined at least 8100.
- Possibility to enable Proxy ARP on Network interfaces.
- Proxy Visible hostname and Unique hostname was directly defined by the global hostname and uuid values in order to fix mistakes errors
- Proxy Statistics per users in "short" section and categories
- Remove event level when encounter PostGreSQL error while calculate table size ( see more information here )